Ranked a Top Thing To Do in Savannah
First Squares Food Tour
Food is one of the best ways to sample an area’s culture. On our First Squares Food Tour, you’ll be able to get a feel for what Savannah and the state of Georgia are all about. Our tour guides are knowledgeable about the area’s history, and you will be able to connect that history to the food you sample as you visit each of our chosen tasting restaurants. Because learning is best when it encompasses all of your senses, our unique tour set-up allows you to get the most from your visit to our area. Contact us to have an amazing time.
Expect good food and a good time! The First Squares Food Tour is ranked as a Top Thing to Do in Savannah, Georgia. Sample delicious foods from Six unique foodie spots surrounding the initial squares built in Savannah while learning about the food, the restaurants, the history and the culture that help shape the tasty Hostess City’s palate. Tasting locations include one of Savannah’s favorite seafood restaurants, an award-winning honey store and a traditional Scottish restaurant highlighting dishes consumed by some of Savannah’s earliest settlers. Please see below for specific tasting locations.
Book now! Our tours fill up fast!
Ready for a Great Afternoon in a Great City?
- WHEN Most days of the week! Click the "View Calendar" button at the top of the page to view our tour calendar.
- TIME Tours begin at 11:15 a.m, except on Sunday. Sunday tours begin at 12:00 p.m.
- WHERE We begin at 22 Square Restaurant inside the Andaz Hotel at 14 Barnard Street (see map). Exact starting location is provided at the time of purchase.
- COST Adult $53.95; Child (under 12) $40.95.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED All tastings - enough for lunch - and a fun-filled informative walk through some of Savannah's Historic Squares.
- WHO All ages and fitness levels welcome.
- WHAT TO WEAR Comfortable shoes and clothes.
- CAPACITY We keep our tour sizes to an intimate 14 people.
- WEATHER Rain or Shine we dine!
- 22 Square
Taste the flavors of the Georgia coast at 22 Square, the trend-setting eatery at Andaz Savannah.
- Savannah Bee Company
Award-winning world-class honeys and honey products from a local bee farmer.
- Molly MacPherson's Scottish Pub
Savannah's only Scottish pub featuring traditional Scottish foods freshly prepared with local ingredients.
Cocktails and upscale American eats takes you back to the '20's in a cozy speakeasy-style space.
- The Ordinary Pub
Born and raised in the low country, and classically trained in Austin, TX, Executive Chef Zach Starr has created a menu that is both adventurous and familiar.
- Pie Society
An authentic British Bakery specializing in hand-made British meat pies.