Famous and Secret Eastside Passport
The East Side Food Tour is more off-the-beaten path and more exclusive than most tours in the city. While we’re still in the Historic District, we will be strolling through the more residential side of the city.
What Do We Mean By "Culinary Identity"
We believe that most cities have their own distinct flavor profile, cooking style, prominent ingredients, techniques, and even dining etiquette that help place the food on the culinary map of the world. What’s Savannah’s culinary identity? Well, perhaps it is difficult to define it in words . . . let’s let our tastebuds do the work!
Capital Bee Co.
Infused Local Honeys
421 E. Broughton St.
Any Capital Bee Co. Products
Local Farm to Table
102 E. Broad St.
Globally inspired cuisine
236 Drayton St.
Any Food Item
Mint to be Mojitos
Mojito Bar and Bites
12 W State St.
$7 Classic Mojito
The Broughton Common
118 E. Broughton St.
Any Food Item
Leopold’s Ice Cream
Famous Ice Cream
212 E. Broughton St.
with all online orders or pints shipped anywhere in the U.S. www.leopoldsicecream.com Use code: savtaste
Tour Route Map
Other Recommended Resturants
- Olde Pink House – Fine Southern/Lowcountry
- Elizabeth’s on 37th – Formal American Cuisine
- B.Matthews – American/Southern & Brunch
- Mrs. Wilke’s Dining Room – Family Style Soul
- Cotton & Rye – Locally Sourced Southern
- Crystal Beer Parlor – Prohibition Era Restaurant
- Green Truck Pub – American/Burgers
- Local 11 Ten – Fine American Cuisine
- Chive Seafood Lounge – Seafood/Asian Flare
- Savannah Seafood Shack – Fried Seafood
- 17Hundred90 Inn – Fine American Cuisine
- Husk – World-Renowned Southern Fare
Share your pictures and stories of your awesome day with us and get the scoop on all the great food in Savannah!
Like the stops on this tour, our small business relies heavily on word of mouth . . . please review us!