We at Savannah Taste Experience take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. While Savannah is not known to have been affected by the Corona Virus we are still taking every precaution to ensure that our guests are still able to enjoy our fun-filled delicious food tours without worry.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking to stay ahead of the virus:
- All tastings are individually portioned
- Guides wash their hands before the tour and throughout
- STE has coordinated with our partners to ensure that extra sanitary measures are being observed
- Group sizes are now being limited to 10 guests
- Our typical arrival times at restaurants are during off peak hours, limiting exposure to larger crowds
- presentations in open squares allows for social distancing
If you are concerned that your plans may be affected by the Corona Virus, consider purchasing a gift certificate. It’s the perfect way to stay flexible. To purchase a gift certificate click the link at the bottom of the screen.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].