Savor some of these decadent lowcountry dishes and unique eats as we drift through the famed, live-oak-lined squares of Savannah!
A Bit of A Teas Tasting
WHEN: Wednesday – Saturday
TIME: Tours begin at 4 p.m.
COST: $25 per person.
WHO: Ages 10+
CAPACITY: 2 minimum and 12 maximum
WHERE: Ashford Tea Company
Tea Paired With Lite Fare and Dessert!
Owner Wayne Ashford, with over 20 years of experience in the tea business and also the founder of Tea’s Me Cafe Indianapolis, Indiana’s premier Tea Bar and Cafe. You will be guided through sampling of teas from around the world in a very open, engaging, enlightening and interactive space of Ashford Tea Company.
- 1 hour sampling of teas from around the world (warm and iced teas)
- Learn proper steeping techniques
- Open discussion on health benefits and living life to the tea
- Make the proper pot and iced pitcher of tea
- What are the different types of teas
- How much tea is need to optimize benefits
- Does it matter if consumed warm or iced
- Is there a difference between bag teas, ready to drink and concentrate versus loose teas
- 15% discount on all purchases during the event
- 10% off online purchase for a year